Anubias Barteri Var Nana is the dwarf variant of the popular Anubias plant, frequently used in all types of aquariums. Like other Anubias it can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed. It has slightly longer stems compared to Anubias Nana but the shape and characteristics are similar. This plant is suitable as a midground and background as the leaves can grow up to 3” long.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
රු500.00Vat 10% off රු500.00Vat 10% off